Below is a short summary of available positions. Please contact the schools directly for more information:
We are looking for a motivated and team-spirited Children's House Montessori teacher with international accreditation to join our motivated team starting beginning of January.
Kairos Catholic International Montessori School is a 3-12 school, located in Cascais, Portugal. We are looking for a teacher to work in one of our two Children's Houses. Ideal candidate is also trained in Catechesis of the Good Shepherd.
• You are fully qualified as an early childhood educator with good Montessori classroom experience or you are Montessori trained with European Recognition.
• You have similar accredited qualifications in the field of early childhood education with Montessori.
• You speak English fluently.
• Experience in Montessori driven Classroom Management.
• A permanent employment contract for full-time employment.
• 10 weeks holiday per year
Montessori Directress/Director required
A Montessori practitioner with (or working towards) a Montessori Qualification is required to work Monday to Thursday and occasionally Fridays in our 2 to 3 year old classroom.
Creativity and a dynamic passionate outlook is a definite advantage to the candidate as well as a love of working with children and a good knowledge of the EYFS and the Montessori philosophy
Responsibilities will include:
• Completing monthly planning, in-line with the EYFS.
• Being a key person, liaising closely and building an effective relationship with parents/carers and ensuring each child’s needs are recognised and met.
• Constantly preparing the classroom.
• Giving a high standard of physical, emotional, social and intellectual care to all of our children.
• Working in partnership with parents/carers and other family members.
• Helping to ensure the routines of the children and the nursery are implemented daily.
• Updating the management of any matters causing concern in relation to children, other members of staff, health and safety issues.
• Attending monthly staff meetings (outside of usual working hours), regular supervision meetings and appraisals.
• Attending training courses, and taking responsibility for your own professional development.
• Adhering to the settings policies and procedures at all times.
This is an exciting role in a warm and friendly setting.
King’s Castle Montessori School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Can you make the solar system out of playdough?
Can you present the Pink Tower 5 times in one day and make it enthralling every single time?
Can you help us to use the Number Rods to measure the length of a real life T-Rex?
If you can, then you may be the special person that we are looking for to join our outstanding team at Rainbow’s End Montessori School.
This position is Term Time only, Mon-Fri, 8.30am – 3.30pm.
You will take on a Key Person role and will have a sound knowledge and understanding of the EYFS. You will contribute to delivering an ambitious and exciting curriculum that helps children make rapid progress.
You will work with all our children across the 2 to 5 years age range and will be part of our highly-motivated, forward-thinking team, helping to create a happy and inspiring learning environment for our children and their families.
Qualified Montessori Teachers or Trainee Montessori Teachers will be considered for this role.
If you’re looking for a job that allows you to inspire and support the children of the future, then The Bristol Montessori could be for you. Consistently rated ‘Outstanding’ by Ofsted we are looking for a passionate, dedicated and experienced educator to join our Montessori family.
The ideal candidate will:
• Be fully conversant with the EYFS and be able to implement this creatively.
• Have knowledge of the Montessori curriculum or a willingness to discover this beautiful
• Hold a full and relevant Early Years qualification, at Level 3 or above.
• Be flexible with a real focus on teamwork.
A recognised Montessori EYE qualification is preferred but not essential.
In line with our safer recruitment policy, we will ask you to complete a company job application form, seek references with permission and consult any social media presence.
We are looking for one teacher to join our wonderful team, working either on a part-time or full-time basis ranging from 24-40 hours per week, on a flexible rota.
To apply for the position please forward your CV for the attention of Haidi Haskins.