Below is a short summary of available positions. Please contact the schools directly for more information:
We are urgently seeking a highly flexible and versatile person to act as bank staff for both of our 2 nursery settings covering for staff training, holidays and sickness. Qualifications are not essential as in-house training will be given, but experience in a similar role or knowledge of child development would be an advantage.
Excellent people and communication skills with the confidence to address parents when required are essential for this role. An Enhanced DBS check will also be required.
Please see our website for more details about our Montessori nurseries on www.montessorinurseries.co.uk
Chrysalis Montessori School
A small, high quality setting based in a lovely natural environment in Hayeswood 1st School grounds, Cutlers Place, Colehill, Wimborne, BH21 2HN. We are registered to accept 25 children from 2 - 5 years. Our opening hours are 8.45 – 6.00 Mon – Fri all year round.
The Children's House Montessori School
An outstanding setting based in a lovely wooded environment in Rushcombe 1st School grounds, Hanham Road, Corfe Mullen, Wimborne, BH21 3PX. We are registered to accept 40 children from 2 - 5 years. Our opening hours are 8.30 – 6.00 Mon – Fri all year round.
Montessori Nursery School Teacher in Viterbo, Italy for the next academic year
I am the Director of Studies for the British School Roma EUR Seraphicum & Cardinal Ragonesi, Viterbo. Both of these Schools are part of larger scholastic complexes.
Our complex in Viterbo (www.cardinalragonesi.it) has a bilingual (Italian/English) Montessori Nursery School for children from 3-6 years where there is currently a vacancy for an English Teacher.
The teacher must have a degree in Education and experience/knowledge of the Montessori system of education.
Knowledege of the Italian language is not essential. The post is for 34 hours per week from September/October 2020 to June/July 2021.
The post has a net remuneration of 1,250 euro per month plus free accommodation in our residence which is located about 750 metres from the school (www.residenceviterbo.it).
Viterbo has one of the lowest incidence of COVID in mainland Italy.
Montessori Directress/Director required
A Montessori practitioner with (or working towards) a Montessori Qualification is required to work Monday to Thursday and occasionally Fridays in our 2 to 3 year old classroom.
Creativity and a dynamic passionate outlook is a definite advantage to the candidate as well as a love of working with children and a good knowledge of the EYFS and the Montessori philosophy
Responsibilities will include:
• Completing monthly planning, in-line with the EYFS.
• Being a key person, liaising closely and building an effective relationship with parents/carers and ensuring each child’s needs are recognised and met.
• Constantly preparing the classroom.
• Giving a high standard of physical, emotional, social and intellectual care to all of our children.
• Working in partnership with parents/carers and other family members.
• Helping to ensure the routines of the children and the nursery are implemented daily.
• Updating the management of any matters causing concern in relation to children, other members of staff, health and safety issues.
• Attending monthly staff meetings (outside of usual working hours), regular supervision meetings and appraisals.
• Attending training courses, and taking responsibility for your own professional development.
• Adhering to the settings policies and procedures at all times.
This is an exciting role in a warm and friendly setting.
King’s Castle Montessori School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.