Below is a short summary of available positions. Please contact the schools directly for more information:
Garden City Montessori is known for providing first-class education and offers placements for children aged 2 to 12 in Letchworth Garden City, Hertfordshire, UK.
We are seeking a Lead Elementary Teacher who holds a Montessori qualification, offering a salary of £30,000 to £32,000 for a suitably experienced candidate.
We are also seeking a full-time Lead Toddler Director / Directress who holds a Montessori qualification, as well as a Level 3 Childcare and Education qualification, offering a salary of £18,000 to £20,800 depending on experience.
Starting late August 2017, we are looking for enthusiastic, hardworking and self-motivated individuals with excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Applicants should have UK / EU residency or a valid UK Work Permit. We will consider sponsoring overseas candidates who meet our criteria for employment.
OPEN POSITIONS–3 MONTESSORI GUIDES FOR AN INFANT COMMUNITY (2 years), CHILDREN’S HOUSE (3-6) and PRIMARY (6-9) CLASSES, Valencia, Spain
Imagine Montessori School is looking to hire an Infant Community (2 years old), a Children's House (3 to 5 years old), and a Primary (6 to 11 years old) Guides to join-in in September.
The ideal candidate would have:
- Montessori certificates or strong willingness to be trained in Montessori education
- Studies in UK: Bachelor in Education, PGCE, Graduate Teacher Programme, or other Level 6 equivalent studies.
- +3 years’ experience
- Native English speaker
- Be a EU-citizen or have a valid work-permit APPLY HERE: https://imaginemontessori.es/en/careers/
Montessori Compostela (Galicia, Spain) looks for Lead teacher and Assistants for 6-12 classroom (Elementary).
- Montessori qualifications, trained or ongoing
- Bachelor degree
- Teaching experience
- Native or fluent English speaker
- EU work permit preferable.
Starting August 2017.
English speaking guides and assistants with European work permit
Montessori Au Pair
We are looking for an au pair for our family here in the US, someone who is Montessori trained and interested in a cultural experience. It would be for one year starting in May 2017 with an option to extend. We are a Montessori family and I am trying to find someone who could help our child become independent, observe him, watch for his sensitive periods, etc.
Our son is 17 months old and he is extremely active and very curious. He loves going out, reading books, dancing to music, creating art, and going to the playground. He loves engaging in gross motor activity. We really want someone with the same child rearing philosophies as us to provide a positive learning environment for him.
We live in Boulder, CO a wonderful place for outdoor lovers with a fun downtown for those who would like the city life as well. We are right next to the mountains and are minutes away from both hiking and skiing in the winter. Boulder is a wonderful community with lots of Montessori and Au pair support as there is a Montessori training institute in town.
King's Castle Montessori School are looking to employ two Montessori Directresses.
One is a full time position to cover maternity leave and the other is a term time only position for two full days and three mornings.
As a passionate Montessorian you will inspire the children to fulfil their desires and dreams whilst working amongst a dedicated team of practitioners.
King’s Castle Montessori School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Nursery Key Worker required for immediate start.
Chrysalis Montessori Nursery - a high quality setting based in a lovely wooded environment in Hayeswood 1st School grounds, Cutlers Place, Colehill, Wimborne. We are registered to accept 25 children from 2 - 5 years with approximately 50 children on our register. Split into two rooms, a main arts and learning room with a quiet room, and a newly improved outside play area.
We are looking for a qualified and experienced NVQ3 practitioner. Montessori background would be an advantage although not essential as training can be given. DBS check required.
We open 39 weeks per year. Hours are 08:45 to 16:00. We need you to work 4.5 days per week (to 12:00 on a half day). The hourly rate will be in the region of £8.00/hr dependent on qualifications and experience.
You should be highly motivated with the ability to plan and lead activities for groups of children and also work individually with assigned key children. Appropriate knowledge of EYFS and safeguarding of children is essential.
You should have excellent people and communication skills with the confidence to address parents appropriately and help the Principal in driving the setting forward.
Please see our website for more details about the nursery on www.montessorinurseries.co.uk
Experienced Montessori Nanny required for a 1-year old girl in Moscow
· This is a long term role, based in Moscow.
· Working hours are: 8 hours a day, 5-6 days a week.
· Separate accommodation is provided.
The responsibilities include:
· Looking after the girl
· Teaching her English, games, songs
· Arranging various educational activities
The requirements are:
· Fluent English
· Experience in working with such young children
· Knowledge of Montessori teaching methods
· Long term availability
Hanna Barel Administrative Assistant
Tel: +44 7713 475287
We are looking to recruit new people to our team and would love to hear from you if you are seeking a new position to either start your career in childcare or progress your existing career.
We are open Monday to Friday 08.00am to 06.00pm. Hours are flexible, full time or part time.
Your key tasks would include:
* To support the team in gaining an Outstanding Ofsted Inspection.
* To provide a safe and educational environment for the children.
* To be willing to learn and seek ongoing Professional Development or to have a sound knowledge of the EYFS, which is used as a basis for the children's learning.
* To be a key person to a selection of children. Carrying out observations and planning.
* Fulfil job description requirements to the expected high standard.
* Work as part of a team.
In return we offer:
* To be part of a team with high aspirations.
* Great career progression to expand your skills
* Clear goals
* Flexible work patterns
* Competitive Salary
* Regular supervisions
* Staff parking
* Continuous in house and external training opportunities to invest in your professional development
If you feel you are looking for a new challenge, or simply want to further your experience in a new environment, please send us your CV and a cover letter, for the attention of Emma Cross, to:
Imagine Montessori School, is looking to hire a Director of Primary (3-6) and Elementary (6-12) Education, to join immediately.
Main responsibilities are: leading academic coordinators and teachers, ensuring Montessori practice while meeting British curriculum, providing insight on pedagogic requirements for new location functional design.
• Montessori qualifications (Primary, Elementary)
• Bachelor in Education • +3 years’ experience in Elementary level • Fluent English • Valid work permit
• Being part of an enthusiastic wonderful team
• Full time position with attractive salary based on experience
• Supportive and collaborative leadership that fosters professional and personal growth
Grantham Farm Montessori School on the Hampshire/Berkshire border is looking for a Montessori teacher. All levels of experience considered.
Dedication to the philosophy essential and a love of the outdoors an advantage as we are a rural school. Part time or full time depending on applicant's experience and needs.
Term time only.
Salary commensurate with experience and qualifications. This is a fabulous school and a great opportunity for any enthusiastic Montessorian.
www.granthamfarm.org or www.facebook.com/granthamfarmmontessori
Ashley Cross Montessori - Two Part time positions available
We are looking for people to join our small, caring and supportive teams, who have a sense of humour and a passion for working in Montessori and Early Years.